Friday, October 5, 2007

Well, we did it again

Lost I mean. I honestly think Pakistan have a bit of a losers mentality now and things that were looking so decent yesterday...all gone and I'm pissed off.

What's wrong with our team? While it would have been great if they could have won, at least a draw should have been on the cards. How hard is it to stay at the wicket? Even while not scoring runs. Younis Khan and Salman Butt were doing that the whole Twenty20!

Younis managed to get his Test century, yippee for him, but I don't think just because he went out that was a signal for the rest of the team to collapse! We now had Misbah-ul-Haq and Shoaib Malik at the crease...I was hoping for near-centuries for both of them...hah, talk about being delusional. Misbah went out lbw and every other player after him went out with single figures. It's a flippin' test match! You play the shots you can, leave the shots you can't...it isn't brain surgery.

Yes, I'm bitter, yes, I'm angry, but why shouldn't I be? Another fiasco that we shouldn't have lost, but Pakistan keep losing their heads...I think we should sedate the whole team before they come out to play...maybe they won't have the clearest minds but we won't be seeing any wild or stupid shots. Pakistan also have to stop being so generous...stop making average players look like brilliant stars!

Rant over. Now I'm just going to wait for the next match.

No comments: